Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday at Pro Health and Fitness

Designed my own workout starting with the Day 1 week 6 of Chin up Challenge.



I did upper body workout waiting two minutes between sets or different exercise.  I also added some leg exercises, shoulders, shoulder presses, bicep curls , some yoga exercises for jump back and jump thrus using dumb bells for elevation, switch chin ups, push ups, crunches, and squats with no weights.

I also asked David to give me a workout for improving general conditioning, which he said to check with him Monday.  I hope we can manage a time for this.  I will have a workout routine and chart to fill out for each day in the Pro Health Gym.  The following is of me working on Marichyasana A, in the gym today I worked more on this using a strap almost reaching and grasping wrist.  I think I will use this more for wrap and grab.

No comments:

Post a Comment