One of my goals is Slim my thighs. Any suggestions? I found the following from someone's blog:
"When you want to lose weight in your thighs, you will want to do a combination of running, jogging, sprinting, jump roping and jumping jacks to help challenge the core muscle groups in the upper thigh area. When these are combined with a weight training regiment, it is possible to lose a significant amount of fat in a short period of time.
Sample exercises that can be incorporated into an interval training regimen include cycles of:
- Alternating running at a fast pace with jogging at a medium pace for 1 minute each
- Sprinting for 30 seconds then running for 1 minute
- Fast-paced walking for 1 minute followed by sprinting for 30 seconds
- Jogging at a medium pace for 1 minute then sprinting for 30 seconds
- Short bursts of high-resistance elliptical training
- Interval training on a stationary bike (spinning)
- Jump roping for 1-2 minute sessions, alternated with jogging in place
- Fast-paced walking (speed walking) for 20 minute intervals, 2 x per day
- Trampoline jumping"
""from unknown source...
well I can do jogging, sprinting, swimming, walking, jump roping and spinning at home. swimming requires a trip to the Beach....