Thursday, July 22, 2010

Recovery continued

Wednesday exercise consisted of Shakeology The 30 minute workout, and it was challenging with the congestion affecting deep breathing, but it felt good. Afterwards I had the Greenberry meal replacement drink with my favorite fruits. During the day, I could feel the exhaustion from working out, but with meals it got better.

Thursday is much better day with being able to lead Ashtanga Yoga for Life class noticing muscles were feeling much better, and I could take deeper breaths clearing the bronchial tubes. This focus on the breath fired my senses feeling the air move around my body and the muscles stretching and contracting while we moved thru the vinyasas with the breath. It was awesome hearing the class breath in unison with the flow. It was like a meditative flow, really focused and breathing the breath of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment